Please see the newly added support forum for assistance.
- Add widgets within your content.
- You can add adsense code to specific pages only.
- Put a custom text widget in all your post, and update them all at the same time!
- Anything else you can put your mind to. You’re not longer limited to just a few predefined theme sidebars!
- WordPress 2.9.x
- If you download the plugin manually with the link above, make sure it is uploaded to “/wp-content/plugins/”.
- Activate in the “Plugins” admin panel using the “Activate” link.
- A new menu item under ‘Settings’ is added, it is titled ‘Custom Sidebars’.
- After activating the plugin, click “Custom Sidebars” located in the “Settings” menu title in the administration panel.
- Fill in the required information to add a new sidebar.
- Add the generated shortcode for your new sidebar to the text of your post or page.
- Add widgets to this new sidebar under “Appearance” -> “Widgets”.
V1.0 – August 13th 2010
- Plugin Released
V1.1 – August 20th 2010
- IMPORTANT: upgrading from v1.0 all previous sidebars will be removed.
- Fixed bug where slashes were being added to sidebar data
- Fixed error where when the title was modified it created a new sidebar
V1.2 – September 24th 2010
- Fixed bug when some users sidebars where not showing up in their post.